NuCulture original recipe #7 – Ranch dressing is an American staple and great on more than just salad. This version gives you all the creamy goodness you crave in a delicious non-dairy way.
- 1 container NuCulture Garden Herbs Creamy Cashew Spread, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons parsley chopped
- 3/4 cup unsweetened soymilk
Place all ingredients in a canning jar and shake until blended. Add more soymilk as needed.
Chill well before serving.
Here are some food pairing ideas to try with NuCulture Garden Herbs Creamy Vegan Ranch Dressing:
- Fresh Veggies
- Buffalo Wings
- French Fries
- Sandwiches & Burgers
- Chips / Crackers / PretzelsShare your ideas or favorite pairings at www.Facebook.com/NuCulture.Recipe ©2015 NuCulture Foods.
#GardenHerbs #CreamyCashewSpread #NuCultureFoods #RanchDressing