NuCulture original recipe #6 – Searing a thick slab of cauliflower and cutting into it with a big steak knife is such a satisfying way for non meat eaters to indulge. The texture and bite is just right and topped with our Pimento Paprika Creamy Cashew Spread … well, you just can’t go wrong!
- 1 head of cauliflower sliced into thick slabs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt
- course ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth (or water)
- 1 container NuCulture Pimento
- Paprika Creamy Cashew Spread, warmed in a microwave for 1 minute Drizzle cauliflower with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Let rest for 15 minutes.
- 2 scallions sliced
- Additional drizzle of olive oil (optional)
Heat a cast iron skillet to just smoking. Carefully add cauliflower in a single layer into the pan. Sear on both sides until lightly charred. Pour in vermouth and quickly cover and allow to steam for five minutes. Serve on a platter with a dollop of warmed Pimento Paprika spread and sliced fresh scallions.
Share your ideas or favorite pairings at www.Facebook.com/NuCulture.
Recipe ©2015 NuCulture Foods.
#GardenHerbs #CreamyCashewSpread #NuCultureFoods #GrilledCauliflower #VeggieSteaks